The Law Offices of Partridge Ankner have represented a broad range of civil litigation and criminal defense clients. Some of our attorneys' notable cases include:
Representative Civil Cases
- TWA Flight 800 Disaster off Long Island, New York, a successful representation of plaintiffs in a multidistrict case arising from an air disaster off the coast of Long Island, New York;
- In re Air Disaster at Lockerbie, Scotland, on December 21, 1988, a successful representation of plaintiffs in a multidistrict case arising from an airline bombing;
- Bushkin v. Raytheon, a successful representation of an investment banker in a breach of contract claim, arising from a merger and acquisition deal;
- A successful product liability case against a national manufacturer of children's products, where it was alleged that a faulty product design resulted in multiple infant deaths;
- F. Lee Bailey v. Aaron J. Broder, a case dissolving a partnership and resolving a contract dispute that involved F. Lee Bailey.
Representative Corporate Clients
We continue to represent corporate interests in both personal injury and commercial litigation. Our corporate clients have included:
- Sentry Select Insurance Company
- John Deere Insurance Company
Equipment Leasing Companies:
- Nations Rent
- Crellin Handling Equipment Corp.
- Logan Equipment Corp.
- CN Wood
- Schmidt Equipment
- Taylor Equipment / Rental
- Lynnway Auto Auctions
- Copeland Toyota
- Park Motors
- Hyannis Mitsubishi
- City Line Auto Sales
- Malibu Auto Sales
Contact Partridge Ankner LLP today for a Free Consultation or call us at 617-859-9999 and see how we can help.